What projects are you using Demina for?

Coordinator
Feb 1, 2011 at 1:30 AM

Now that I've started hearing about a few more people who are playing around with Demina, I'd like to see what you're doing.

Use this thread to post up screenshots, links to videos, downloadable demos, or whatever you have to share. :)

Coordinator
Feb 10, 2011 at 5:57 AM

I guess I'll go first.

My current Demina related project is a port to Unity. There's still a long way to go, mostly because I'm still learning Unity, but as you can see in the video, it's alive! Yay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jDMOr49fNE

Eventually I plan to write a version of the editor to run inside Unity, but for now I'm just working on the player, so I'll likely add an "Export for Unity" feature to Demina.

Mar 18, 2011 at 12:33 AM
Edited Mar 18, 2011 at 12:33 AM

I'm using this for my Masters project, an XNA game. So far it's really useful. I wanted a 2d Skeletal animation system and this works great. I have a question/feature suggestion. Would it be possible to modify the animation playback speed at runtime? I think it would be really useful and as far as I know it isn't already a feature. For example, you could use this to play a run animation faster or slower depending on the character's velocity.